I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- Hidden Cherub #garden #summer #angelsinthegarden instagram.com/p/BJqw2nEjnwG/| 18 hours ago
- Reading (at @StarryNitesCafe in Rochester, NY) swarmapp.com/c/15ydbaR6cEI| 1 day ago
- Ah, breakfast (at @JinesRestaurant in Rochester, NY) swarmapp.com/c/5Z76brp4h07| 1 day ago
- Evidence is always good. twitter.com/usnews/status/…| 1 day ago
- Every day, but today we are especially thankful for our canine buddies. #nationaldogday https://t.co/Wienu83KtR| 2 days ago