I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- I'm getting psyched for the bacon wrapped asparagus I'm planning to make tonight! Because Monday!| 22 hours ago
- Is It Time to Give Up on Computers in Schools? hackeducation.com/2015/06/29/is-…| 23 hours ago
- RT @KyleKCourtney: SCOTUS denies review of disastrous Oracle v. Google ruling on software API #copyright THIS IS BAD! http://t.co/ZXjdrLOys…| 1 day ago
- Nature is amazingly vivid. #nofilter instagram.com/p/4aTh5PiwID/| 3 days ago
- RT @RoleReboot: Amy Schumer And The Art Of Taking Up Space - Role Reboot: rolereboot.org/culture-and-po… by @DiahannReyes #AmySchumer #funnywomen| 4 days ago