I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- The Google Doodle is really fun today. #LindyHop| 3 days ago
- Cloaking technology getting closer. rochester.edu/newscenter/a-d…| 4 days ago
- RT @medlineplus: It's #NationalWineDay, but do you know how many calories are in that cup of wine? Find out: 1.usa.gov/1Wjfgak https:…| 4 days ago
- Whoa! 16th amend, national income tax, implemented in response to 19th amend, prohibition. Cuz govt needed money to replace alcohol taxes.| 4 days ago
- High Noon @minerlibrary with a couple of Libeerians talking about craft beer.| 4 days ago