I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- Baby chick is growing up. Thick fog out there today. #royalcam #royalalbatross #otagopeninsula… instagram.com/p/BSPamzkBP1C/| 12 hours ago
- RT @IAmMarkManson: The more something scares you, the more you should probably do it. mrk.mn/2nxgG5g| 12 hours ago
- RT @legogradstudent: Peeking into a faculty panel speaking to the admits, the grad student ruefully chuckles at their wildly cheerful overv…| 12 hours ago
- RT @MorganSpurlock: This is what its all about https://t.co/BizPkxuRuq| 1 day ago
- RT @bentolmachoff: This little girl thought a broken water heater is a real life robot. It's just not fair how cute it is https://t.co/TLbu…| 1 day ago