I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- Donuts for lunch... Only happens once in a blue moon... instagram.com/p/50QFwKCwAA/| 3 hours ago
- The Real Vision Behind the New Blackboard Read More at eduventures.com/2015/07/the-re…| 3 hours ago
- Blackboard's Messaging Problems mfeldstein.com/blackboards-me…| 3 hours ago
- On Friday's, donuts are an acceptable lunch, right?| 9 hours ago
- RT @BATMANDERSON: Wow. I want to read this book now. I went through the same thought process during my weight loss. vox.com/2015/7/30/9070…| 1 day ago