I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- I'm at Swillburger/ The Playhouse in Rochester, NY w/ @financialfarley swarmapp.com/c/4MB0opdusGE| 4 days ago
- NMC Horizon Report > 2016 Higher Education Edition nmc.org/publication/nm…| 6 days ago
- I need to "unpack" this a bit for myself. twitter.com/georgekroner/s…| 1 week ago
- Mother Nature is a little confused. Signs of #spring #february instagram.com/p/BBSYKrSiwGz/| 1 week ago
- Extremely productive morning working, but not in my office. Why is the office a productivity killer?| 1 week ago