I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- Clear skies above. #dogwalk #nofilter instagram.com/p/00XUBwCwJb/| 4 hours ago
- RT @LouiseAronson: Th American #Doctor Shortage - a graphic novel type story from @AAMCtoday Fun & important!! thedoctorshortage.com/pages/shortage| 2 days ago
- The white stuff falling from the sky is just a piffle, this is not real, it will be gone soon. #spring| 3 days ago
- Just watched as it changed from rain to snow in an instant. #spring| 3 days ago
- Got my first #spring lunchtime walk in just before the rain started falling. Yay! #ROC| 4 days ago