I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- Come on down and hang with us! (@ The @DailyRefresher in Rochester, NY w/ @financialfarley) swarmapp.com/c/iPxinguDUYd| 6 hours ago
- Thank you @feministabulous and @voxdotcom I think this will be my new wallpaper. https://t.co/vUlY7n9Fnl| 2 days ago
- This is soooo good! Addresses my fav pet peeve. #pockets twitter.com/voxdotcom/stat…| 2 days ago
- I do like the transcription of voicemail on my new iPhone 7. I no longer have to wait through a 50 sec call to be reminded of that appt.| 2 days ago
- Join us next week for the Week of Learning — all courses 100% free. blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top… via @LinkedIn| 2 days ago