I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- Reflection #reading #writing #sunday instagram.com/p/BKyZi1hgZF8/| 11 hours ago
- Nothing like a pretty drink on a beautiful Sunday. #life instagram.com/p/BKyQ9r6A1ah/| 12 hours ago
- Reading and relaxing. (@ Joe Bean Coffee Bar - @joebeanroasters in Rochester, NY) swarmapp.com/c/iB0tQzBAQaR| 12 hours ago
- I'm at @StarryNitesCafe in Rochester, NY swarmapp.com/c/0MuPTlyEM33| 14 hours ago
- Dog helped herself to my PBJ sandwich today. So, now I'm having a lunch of nuts and raisins. Same thing really. #doglife| 2 days ago