I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- Staying home and off the roads. Visibility out my kitchen window is already poor. #Roc #Blizzard| 45 minutes ago
- Had to take a brief walk outside because it's sunny and 51°. May be a completely different experience after tomorrow's 2 ft of snow. #Roc| 19 hours ago
- RT @rachbarnhart: .@scotthetsko: Storm could produce biggest snowfall we've had this winter on.fb.me/NWc7wp #ROC http://t.co/k0WuDeE…| 23 hours ago
- RT @SOrr1: Only 16% of Grt Lks are ice-free - and most of that is in L Ont north of #ROC. Open water = lake enhanced snow. 18", here we com…| 23 hours ago
- RT @mel1017: Something to try in class. RT @pattishank: Good! > How to Clear Your Mind in 15 Minutes ow.ly/up3AL #DIETribes #USF…| 23 hours ago