I’ve decided to hop on the bandwagon and start my own personal blog, aside from dog, Georgia’s blog. I occasionally have opinions or information I want to share. I have been increasing my Twitter presence lately and I find that a valuable way to learn a little bit about a lot of things, but Twitter is not for in depth commentary. So, you’ll find a mix of professional and personal posts on this blog. I hope to do it justice. Stay tuned as I work out the kinks.
- RT @georgekroner: via @grandeped "Everyone had to spend a ton of $ upgrading because the new format was in no way compatible w/old" one.htt…| 13 hours ago
- Pretty sure today will include a walk outside to a fun lunch of some kind. Fresh air and sunshine!| 16 hours ago
- It's Friday and it's August and the sun is shining! Have a great day!| 16 hours ago
- Who needs a bus? Roc streetcars. MT @minerlibrary: #ThrowbackThursday From the Miner Library archives. fb.me/3L02naUSZ| 1 day ago
- We're all playing MST3K with #Sharknado2| 2 days ago